Although famous for its vibrant night-life, Macau is generally not considered a "romantic" place, but thanks to the many monuments, old cobbled streets and picturesque coved beaches, the area enjoys a decent romantic spots.
This article will walk you through seven places in Macau where you whisper sweet nothings into your significant other …
- Perched on the 61st floor, Macau Tower & # 39; Outdoor Observation Deck and probably the best place in town to spend the twilight hours. The view from here is simply breathtaking, especially at dusk, when the garish neon signs Macau & # 39; s casinos will light up one after another.
- an old colonial building, next to the Senado Square, La Bonne Heure is a lovely bistro-style restaurant, which offers fabulous French cuisine in an elegant environment … Curved brick arches and dim lights help aa intimate or which the restaurant is known for, while the bar has a livelier atmosphere.
- he is a family-run boutique hotel right on Coloane Island & # 39; s most picturesque beaches, Pousada de Coloane is a small and cozy restaurant with a cozy Portuguese fare in a pleasant and somewhat rustic atmosphere … Be sure to top off a romantic dinner at an arm in arm walking down the beach.
- Although not exceptionally swanky or glamorous Ristorante La Gondola makes it the perfect choice for a romantic candlelight dinner. Perched along the picturesque Cheok Van Beach, Coloane Island, it has a large patio overlooking the ocean where you can dine outdoors, while the sea breeze. The food here is modest but solid good, with a decent selection of wood, complement-fired pizzas and homemade ravioli and a nice sangria.
- The old Coloane Village is a place where time has stood still … A labyrinth of narrow alleys lined with small Chinese churches, the Catholic Church and the old manor houses, where people continue to keep their sleepy way of life as well as their ancestors not more than a century ago … Espaco Lisboa, one of Macau & # 39; s most romantic restaurant nestled such an old two-storey houses and serves homey Portuguese food and fantastic wines in a cozy atmosphere … Make sure you book well in advance on the balcony.
- Pousada de Sao Tiago is one of Macau & # 39; s most luxurious hotels. Inside, an old Portuguese fort built fortifications, facing the inner harbor, this small hotel is both romantic and character. Three spots here that you should know: The first La Paloma restaurant serves delicious Spanish cuisine in a swish and intimate interior, the second Cascata Bar, where you can have your afternoon tea or a sundowner cocktails, elegant and comfortable set up and a third of the terrace, which the best place for me at the hotel.
- Il Teatro is one of Macau & # 39; s best-selling Italian restaurants and is definitely one of the most romantic. Located in the swanky Wynn Macau, the restaurant of the famous "Fountain Show", which is decadent pastas and pizzas by hand is one of the most significant advantages, and classic Italian specialties made from the authentic cuisine of southern Italy. As expected, a premium box seats must be booked in well in advance.